Monday, January 16, 2012

Introduction to ColeTrain Reviews

Hello, and welcome to ColeTrain Reviews. My name is Cole Miller but others may refer to me as "Coletrain", hence the name of this blog. I am 18 years old and a very laid-back guy but I have had some rough patches. However, I found light within movies/films and I hope to further obtain a career in this industry.

I am also very interested in science fiction, graphic novels, anime, and sports. This blog will be primarily used for reviews of movies and video games, both old and new. This will also be used as a discussion of movies/videogames where people can give their insight on the topics within these posts. Be sure to give me feedback (positive or negative) as I always appreciate your opinions. If you like my reviews, please follow and enjoy!

You can also find me at youtube.com/thecoletrain94 where maybe in the near future I will post audio reviews.

No comments:

Post a Comment